“If you look into your own heart, and you find nothing wrong there, what is there to worry about? What is there to fear?”
• CrossFit HQ has dropped the Games 2018 season schedule. Mark your calendar for the Open!
• Sorry, badasses. No one wants to shake hands with you if you’ve got torn up mitts. It’s gross. Get yo’self some handcare know-how and maybe you’ll survive your next pull-up WOD without shredding your palms.
• If double unders are a “double nah” for you, save yourself a whipping with these tips from CrossFit Games athlete Dan Bailey.
• There’s a good old-fashioned Florida “cold” snap headed our way over the weekend. Frankly, we can’t wait because it gives us an excuse to bust out a comforting, anti-inflammatory mug of Golden Milk (aka. Tumeric Tea). It’s super easy to make, and the ingredients are likely already in your kitchen. Recipe here.
• It’s a time of year fraught with financial stress, a mile-long to-do list, and countless places to be and things to do. The perfect time to give yourself a self-worth checkup. Get your mind right before the new year!
[gdlr_divider type=”solid” size=”50%” ]
Get the Five Bullet Friday Newsletter!
Get awesome stuff like Movement Tip Mondays and Five Bullet Fridays in your inbox.
If you’ve previously signed up for our newsletter, use this form to update your preferences so you’ll hear from us on the regular! (We don’t want to pester you unless the feeling’s mutual.)