“The wellness and prevention market will outgrow the healthcare market.”
– Leroy Hood
Hope you’re staying warm during this St. Pete cold snap!
• So you’re not going to the CrossFit Games. So why do the Open in the first place? Glad you asked. (Psssst… registration just started this week!)
• Speaking of The Open, CrossFit Games Director Dave Castro dropped an ominous 2018 clue featuring a dumbbell and barbell on his Instagram account this week. Are we in for a repeat of last year’s dumbbell marathon? Best be safe and get proficient on these movements.
• Squats can be therapy, but do you need to rehab your squats in and of themselves? The CrossFit Journal has some great ideas to get you started.
• Masters athletes have a different game to play than their younger counterparts. Whether you’re already there, or headed there soon, here are some ways to stay in the game after 40.
• We were shocked – pleasantly – to see precut veggie noodles in stores as of late. But with the proper equipment, you can save a few bucks by busting out your own at home. Check out these top picks for spiralizers!
[gdlr_divider type=”solid” size=”50%” ]
Get the Five Bullet Friday Newsletter!
Get awesome stuff like Movement Tip Mondays and Five Bullet Fridays in your inbox.
If you’ve previously signed up for our newsletter, use this form to update your preferences so you’ll hear from us on the regular! (We don’t want to pester you unless the feeling’s mutual.)