Health and cheerfulness are brothers.”
~Proverbs by William Hardcastle Browne, 1900
• Death, taxes, and, well… sleep. We’ve all gotta do it. But if you’re not so great at falling asleep, here’s a great way to put your brain at ease so you can start making Zzz’s sooner!
• If you needed another reason to back away from the office cookie tray, you need to read the newest research linking sugar to Alzheimer’s. See ya, cupcakes!
• Need a new podcast addiction? Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations is now a fixture on our episode subscription list.
• Why recreate the wheel when you can get advice from some of the world’s top performers? This week we’re binge-reading blogger Tim Ferriss’ newest book, Tribe of Mentors. It’s chock-full of great tidbits in bite-sized pieces.
• P.F. Chang’s is home to some of the world’s most scrumptious appetizers, like their super-famous lettuce wraps. But the sodium is through the roof, so what’s a healthy eater to do? We’re living for this whole-food version you can make at home!
[gdlr_divider type=”solid” size=”50%” ]
Get the Five Bullet Friday Newsletter!
Get awesome stuff like Movement Tip Mondays and Five Bullet Fridays in your inbox.
If you’ve previously signed up for our newsletter, use this form to update your preferences so you’ll hear from us on the regular! (We don’t want to pester you unless the feeling’s mutual.)