Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.”
― Stephen Hawking
Luck of the Irish to you on this Friday, #9Nation!
• Last night’s CrossFit9 Open 18.4 announcement left jaws agape. Tonight’s CF9 Friday Night Fight will include FOUR athletes to tackle this big “girl”. Watch them go on our Facebook Live shortly after 7:00 PM (coming up fast).
• So the Whole Life Challenge is over. Sigh. Coach Megan has some thoughts! What now?
• Goal setting. It’s important, right? But should you really aim high? This blogger has a convincing case for aiming for the middle!
• Getting strong. There are LOTS of opinions out there on how to do so, and a lot of the time we think the more we do, the stronger we’ll get. But we really like Brute Barbell’s video on why that’s not necessarily true.
• Most of us have wished at one point or another for a guide to being an adult. Ta-Da! Famed blogger Mark Manson delivers, and it’s a long but worthwhile read.
[gdlr_divider type=”solid” size=”50%” ]
Get the Five Bullet Friday Newsletter!
Get awesome stuff like Movement Tip Mondays and Five Bullet Fridays in your inbox.
If you’ve previously signed up for our newsletter, use this form to update your preferences so you’ll hear from us on the regular! (We don’t want to pester you unless the feeling’s mutual.)