“We Become What We Think About.”
– Earl Nightingale
It’s here, #9Nation… That FRIDAY FEELING!
• At long last, the Open has come to an end. The reps have been counted. The leaderboard has settled. But what now? Coach Lindsay has tips on how to make your game plan for moving forward.
• It’s Friday at the office. There’s a ton to get done before you can clock out for the weekend. The stress is mounting. It’s time to bust out EFT (also known as “tapping”) to control your anxiety. Hey, if it works for PTSD survivors, it can work for office warriors!
• Wanna geek out about lifting? Of course you do. Clear your Friday night, pour a glass of wine, and watch The World’s Most Powerful Lift in your sweatpants. We guarantee you’re going to crush your next barbell session!
• Coach, my hips are super tight! It’s a sentence uttered numerous times a day, in every CrossFit gym around the globe. But are they actually tight? Let’s take a closer look at what’s putting a hitch in your giddyup.
• Meal prepping this weekend? It just got a LOT tastier thanks to these Baked Paleo Chicken Tenders with Honey Mustard Dip. (Let us know when you make ’em, we’ll be right over!)
[gdlr_divider type=”solid” size=”50%” ]
Get the Five Bullet Friday Newsletter!
Get awesome stuff like Movement Tip Mondays and Five Bullet Fridays in your inbox.
If you’ve previously signed up for our newsletter, use this form to update your preferences so you’ll hear from us on the regular! (We don’t want to pester you unless the feeling’s mutual.)