“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.”
– Jim Rohn
• The hook grip: It’s painful. It leaves weird thumb callouses. And it’s absolutely necessary. Here’s how and why you need to learn to love the hook grip.
• With all the advertising focusing on washboard abs and “bikini bodies”, it’s easy to forget all the way-more-important reasons to work out.
• Looking for a satisfying, tasty, make-ahead breakfast? Check out Coach Steven’s Crustless Quiche recipe!
• If your Friday night includes quality time with Pinterest, you’ve gotta check out our super-helpful boards!
• It’s getting hotter, but we’re not giving up our caffeine. That means COLD BREW to the rescue. Check out our favorite cold brew pitcher here. (Just so happens to be a company co-owned by one of your fellow 9’ers!)*
*CrossFit9 could make a small amount of money off of purchases made with this link.
[gdlr_divider type=”solid” size=”50%” ]
Get the Five Bullet Friday Newsletter!
Get awesome stuff like Movement Tip Mondays and Five Bullet Fridays in your inbox.
If you’ve previously signed up for our newsletter, use this form to update your preferences so you’ll hear from us on the regular! (We don’t want to pester you unless the feeling’s mutual.)