After a nearly two-month government-mandated COVID-19 shutdown, we're now back open!
While we're overjoyed to get back to some semblance of normalcy, we do not take lightly the threat the coronavirus continues to poses to us in Pinellas County.
Please scroll through for safety measures we're following to minimize the health hazards to our athletes, and what to do if you're not yet comfortable coming back to the gym.
Phase I & 1I Changes to Daily Operations
For the foreseen future you will see safety measures in effect, including but not limited to:
- Per city mandate, members are required to wear a mask while in the facility and not actively working out. Please plan to have a mask on as you check in and put your things away ahead of class.
- Per city mandate, coaches and staff are required to wear masks while working.
- Members are required to complete the COVID-19 specific waiver ahead of their first visit following the shutdown.
- Anyone experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms listed by the Centers for Disease Control is asked to refrain from entering the facility.
- Members, staff, and guests will have temperatures taken at the front door using a contactless thermometer. Anyone with a temperature exceeding 100° F will not be admitted.
- Members are required to immediately wash their hands upon check-in.
- Members and coaches are required to stay at least 6' apart, and equipment sharing without prior disinfection is prohibited.
We reopened Day 1 with 85% of our classes intact, and we've continued to build out our schedule from there.
Phase II schedule alterations:
- Return of the 5:00 AM WOD (M-F)
- Return of the 7:00 PM WOD (M-Th)
- NEW 6:15 AM 9HIIT (M-F)
- 4:30 PM WOD now every weekday!
- NEW Saturday morning WOD times (7:30 AM. 8:30 AM, 9:30 AM, 10:30 AM, and 11:30 AM)
- NEW Saturday morning 9HIIT times (8:00 AM, 9:00 AM, and 10:00 AM)
Right now all classes are 45 minutes long, allowing us time to clean and clear the gym during busy times.
Not quite ready to come back to the gym? Peep our schedule for weekend park workouts and daily at-home options via Zoom (including on-demand access)! We post our 8:00 AM Zoom recording in our member Facebook group for convenient on-demand access.
For safety's sake, we're capping our classes. This allows us to make sure there is plenty of room between athletes, and completely eliminate any equipment sharing.
Classes open for reservation on Wodify 48 hours in advance. Late cancellation for the 5:00 AM and 6:00 AM is 8:00 PM the night prior. Late cancellation for all other classes is 3 hours prior to start time. A $10 fee will be assessed for late cancellation, as all spots are valuable.
Don't see a spot in class? Get on the waitlist! By doing so, you'll receive an opt-in email if and when another attendee cancels their reservation, which is often the case.
We're utilizing our plentiful outdoor space as much as possible, including blocking off part of the parking lot specifically for workouts.
We encourage you to take advantage and step outside for some fresh air during your next class.
Parking Lot Classes
These are held entirely in the parking lot.
- Saturday 8:30 AM
- Sunday 8:30 AM
View this post on Instagram
#9Nation, we hope your Thursday feels a little somethin' like this. 😄⠀ ⠀ #CrossFit9 is OPEN and dealing endorphins right now! ✨⠀ ⠀ COVID safety precautions are in place, and that includes using our plentiful outdoor space to spread out and get some sunshine and fresh air. ☀️🌴⠀ ⠀ Click the link in bio to schedule a No-Sweat visit and see for yourself! 🔗⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ☀️🌴☀️🌴☀️⠀ ⠀ ⠀ 📸: @highline.media ⠀ ⠀ #ownyourstory #CrossFit #stpete #stpetefl #stpetefitness #fitstpete #healthystpete #fitness #fit #strongwomen #womenwholift #kettlebell #crossfitgirls #strongisbeautiful #motivation #workout #fitfam #wod #fitspo #girlswholift #womenoffitness #fitlife #gym #liftlikeagirl #healthy #instagood #smile #happy
When Gov. Ron DeSantis announced we'd be able to open My 18, our first call was to Safely Sanitize USA.
Before anyone entered the gym on opening day, our entire building and all of our equipment received a 3-step process:
- A steam clean to remove grime
- Clinical-level disinfectant
- An antimicrobial coating that lasts for months following
We're Open & Accepting New Members
If the pandemic has highlighted anything, it's the importance of investing in your health in a safe environment.
We're currently accepting new members by in-person or virtual appointment.