9er's, 2021 is here!
It's not too late to leave behind the bad habits of 2020 and start the year with intention.
We know that getting back into a routine can be a difficult process on your own.
But fear not, CrossFit9 fam! We're excited to announce that we will once again host the Whole Life Challenge to kickstart your New Year's wellness routine.
The Whole Life Challenge is a chance to spend six weeks examining your habits and making better ones. We challenge you to take back control of your life. We challenge you to embrace discipline. We challenge you to get motivated, and we do it all right beside you.
The Whole Life Challenge begins January 16th and lasts for six weeks. It's focused on building 7 holisitic daily habits toward a better, happier, and healthier lifestyle.
Here are the highlights:
What to Expect
- Nutrition: Choose from three flexible nutrition levels that fit your goals: Kickstart, Intermediate, or Performance.
- Hydration: Most of us are not optimally hydrated. We'll focus on building a smart, sustainable hydration habit that lasts through the challenge and beyond.
- Exercise + Mobility: Movement should be a daily practice, whether walking or WODing, we'll exercise (at least 10 minutes), and work on our mobility for 10 minutes a day to keep your body functioning for the long haul.
- Sleep: You'll set a sleep goal (more than you sleep now) and set yourself up to hit that goal each night.
- Weekly Practice + Daily reflection: Focus on your mental and spiritual well-being through weekly practices like meditation or gratitude, and reflect on the challenge day-by-day.
Want more details? Here's a more nuanced look at the Whole Life Challenge 7 daily habits.
Join our team now
It's $59 for the challenge, an incredible value considering you'll also have the personal accountability of CrossFit9 coaches and teammates!
Team name: CrossFit9. For members, plus family, and friends.
As we get closer to the start date we'll go over rules and set up times to complete preliminary measurements.