It goes without saying, we adore pets. Dogs are welcome to visit CrossFit9 with their humans. However, this is a privilege, not a right. We must prioritize the safety of humans, the experience of our members, and the best interests of our doggie friends.
Thank you for observing all following policies so we can continue to enjoy the presence of our pooches:
• Dogs cannot be aggressive to people, children, or other dogs.Dogs must be leashed at all times on a standard 6 ft leash. No retractables.
• Dogs must be tied up outside. They are not permitted indoors.
• Owners must provide water to their dogs, and they cannot be left tied in direct sunlight in the heat of summer. Please reconsider bringing your dog on very hot or rainy days.
• Dogs must be up to date on vaccinations, and current on heartworm, flea and tick preventatives. Please email current veterinary records to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Dogs must be good citizens of the gym. No howling, barking, or whining during class. Owners must stop their workout promptly to attend to their pets.