Everybody needs a holiday!
Taking a long vacation? Having a baby? Trying something new?
As stated in your membership agreement, you have the option to put your automatically recurring monthly membership on hold for any reason.
This is not a termination agreement. It's just a pause. If you need to cancel your membership, you must submit this form instead.
The Nitty Gritty
1. Membership hold requests must be submitted no less than five (5) business days before your forthcoming scheduled renewal date. Membership hold requests received later cannot be processed until after the forthcoming scheduled renewal payment. All membership payments are non-refundable.
2. Membership hold requests are available in 30 day increments.
3. Each member is entitled to one hold per calendar year.
4. Upon expiration of the hold period that you select below, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume.
5. If you chose to cancel your membership during the hold period, you must fill out the cancellation form, and the standard cancellation notice requirement stated in your membership agreement is applicable. Memberships must be active (not on a hold) for the 30-day cancellation window to commence, and any invoices due in that time frame will be charged as scheduled.