Children are welcome at CrossFit9. We think it's important for kids to grow up watching their parents' healthy example. We love kids, and we want to be able to welcome them in our facility for many years to come. For safety's sake, and out of respect for other members and staff, we require families to abide by the following Minors Policy:
• Children 16 and under must be accompanied by a parent at all times.
• If children are loud, misbehaving, hurt, or require attention, we respectfully ask parents to promptly stop their workout to attend to their children.
• We ask that minors not in strollers sit quietly along the wall, within eyesight of their supervising parent. They are not allowed to work out, be on the workout floor or equipment, or disrupt class. Optionally, there is an expandable gated play area available for use along the perimeter of the room. It's located in the cubby area of the main room. There is also a basket of games, puzzles, and toys in the cubbies for their enjoyment.
Minors who want to participate in class:
• Will be allowed to do so at the sole discretion of CrossFit9 coaches and management.
• Must complete an on-ramp consultation and movement assessment.
• Will require a membership or a drop-in pass purchased prior to class time. This account may be linked to the parents' account in Wodify.
• Given the points above, minors 12 years of age and over may participate in classes alongside a legal guardian. A legal guardian must also attend the on-ramp appointment and agree to the terms of service and on-ramp action plan. The minor must complete an on-ramp assessment and Beginner Barbell, per the recommendations of the screening coach.
• Given the points above, teens 16 and over may participate in classes without a parent present. However, a legal guardian must attend the on-ramp appointment and agree to the terms of service and on-ramp action plan. The teen must complete an on-ramp assessment and Beginner Barbell, per the recommendations of the screening coach.
• Just like with adults, minors who fail to complete the action plan steps by the screening coach will be turned away from classes.