Hi guys, Coach Nick here! This is my first recipe, just in time for Five Bullet Friday! Today it is a festive pumpkin pie recovery shake just in time for this cool fall weather. It is a great way to get a good dose of nutrition in after a tough WOD.
Feel free to play around with the recipe to make it your own, but here’s my version!
- 1 c Trader Joe’s organic pumpkin puree
- 1 scoop SFH coconut protein (available at CrossFit9!)
- 1 Tbsp Pure maple syrup
- 1. 5 c lactose free whole milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 Tsp Trader Joe’s pumpkin pie spice
- 4-5 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to a blender
- Blend until smooth!
[gdlr_divider type=”solid” size=”50%” ]
Carbs: 53g (9g fiber & 38g sugar)